Saturday, June 2, 2018

NEW STUFF

"Glimmer, Glimmer" announced as a semi-finalist in the 2018 Nashville Film Festival's Screenwriting Contest. YAAAY!

Jordan Horowitz passed on our written pitch for "Midnight Swing."  BOOOO!

In development with Micky Shiloah on a feature (title and genre currently undisclosed). YAAAY!

I got a haircut and joined the Silver Fox club! YAAAY!!

One of my library patrons told me I looked older. BOOOO!

I told him I was not here to charm him with my hair color. YAAAY!

Feeling all alone on a Saturday night bc my man is down in Nelsonville at the big music fest and I had to work today. So I'm going to contact Maisie Williams' reps in the UK and pitch Midnight Swing. What have I got to lose? YAAAY! 

And this pic has nothing to do w my Hollywood ramblings but I found it in a pile of memorabilia, so now I'm getting personal. 


My twisted sisties and me
in picturesque Frankenmuth, MI,
on summer holiday!
(But which one am I?)  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment